We are following all CDC guidelines listed for an outpatient facility.
According to the CDC:
Fully vaccinated people can:
Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance
Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel
Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States
Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic
Refrain from routine screening testing if feasible
For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:
Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
Follow CDC and health department travel requirements and recommendations
We are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of COVID - 19, we are still cleaning all surfaces and keeping distances to a minimum but our staff is no longer required to wear face masks if they are fully vaccinated.
If you would like us to wear masks during your treatment session please ask us and we will gladly apply a face mask while working with you.
Please help us to keep others safe:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after your therapy session.
- Limit the number of people you bring with you to therapy.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when you are around others.
- If you do need to cough cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue and throw used tissues in the trash.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Websites you can visit for current information
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
- Iowa Department of Public Health: https://idph.iowa.gov/